Sunday, July 26, 2009

Earthly possessions.

x
Most of my things are boxed, ready for transport to London (no, not *that* London). The apartment looks somewhat dismal.

(photo date: 7/26/09)
One is the loneliest number, hanging lamp whose shade has been dismantled and packed. ("Many of you feel bad for this lamp. That is because you're crazy. It has no feelings.")

No Wonderflonium on the premises, just this homage to J.W:

(photo date: 7/26/09)
Seriously, there's no Wonderflonium in there.

I started to label the boxes containing books by writing "BOOKS" on
them. Then I realized that since almost every box would contain books, writing "BOOKS" on each one would be as helpful as writing "THIS IS A BOX" on each one. Think of all the Sharpie ink I saved by catching this redundancy so early in the packing process.

(photo date: 7/26/09)
Fare thee well, beloved orange chair.

(photo date: 7/26/09)

Fare thee well as well, slighly-less beloved glass-fronted bookcase defaced by late scratching cats.

(photo date: 7/26/09)

Late scratching cats when they were still on time:

(photos circa 2005)

My earthly possessions, mostly ready to go.

(photo date: 7/26/09) x

No comments:

Post a Comment